[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'd Like to Buy some books

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 17:42:57 -0500

Hi Elizabeth,

You said... "We are talking about non-US citizens who as of now cannot become bookshare members."

Did someone say they couldn't become members?

A quick look at the website shows that you can become a member with a limited subscription. The subscription is currently limited to those books for which BookShare has obtained international rights.

Shelley pointed out a few URLs for you to check out, and really that's all the info I would have as well.

In addition using the Join link found in the navigation on any page before logging in, choosing individual subscriptions and then register, presents a page with a question specifically for International users. Do you reside in the US or elsewhere, essentially.

HTH,
Jake