[bksvol-discuss] I'd Like to Buy some books

  • From: "Nancy Hill" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 02:09:23 -0400

Hi All,

There is a BIG book sale that will be going on near me this weekend.

I am thinking I would like to add to the faye and Jonathan Kellerman
books we have.

Also, I am interested in getting some of the Anne Perry books we don't
have.  There are a number of her Charlotte and Thomas Pitt  and
Inspector Monk that we don't have on bookshare.

and if the books are reasonable enough, I might jump on books dealing
with the supernatural, UFOs, EBEs, and perhaps some new age.

I have no idea how many hits I might get, but I will be taking a list of
the books that are on the site.

Would anyone who is working on adding to our Anne Perry, Faye and
Jonathan Kellerman collection speak up, please?  I'd prefer not to
duplicate effort.

Thanks,
Nancy Hill