[bksvol-discuss] Re: I was told the following books are garbage scrap them please

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 00:32:02 -0600

Hi Cindy!

Okay, whoever gets to the checkout list first will work for me.

The one of Gwen's I'm proofing now, "Rebel With A Cause" is a clean scan, so I suspect her other ones are also.

Debby

At 11:58 PM 11/2/2009, Cindy wrote
I'll do them if they're still on the checkout list when I've finished the ones I have to proof now, but go ahead if you want. I've promised to do another biggie when I finish what I have, but before that I'll do Gwen's if no one else does, because I don't want her efforts to go to waste. It doesn't sound as if they're really all that bad. If you do them and run into any problems and I can get the books ask me for help and I'll help you out. smile
Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List