[bksvol-discuss] Re: I was told the following books are garbage scrap them please

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 17:31:16 -0500

I've also been taking one at a time and enjoying them.

Lori

From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 6:52 PM
Hi everyone!

Please don't throw Gwen's books out.  I'm proofing
"Rebel With A Cause", and the quality of the scan is quite
good and easy to follow, so I suspect her other books are
similar quality that she listed in this message.  If no
one else wants to proof them, I can eventually do it.
I only check out one book at a time so that I don't feel
overwhelmed.  If you want to put a hold on Gwen's other
books for me if all of you would rather prooff other books,
since I don't know how to do that, that would ve fine.
For the future, how do you put a hold on a book?

Debby

At 05:07 AM 10/29/2009, gwen tweedy wrote
> Attention everone:
> Unless somebody lets me see some  reedeeming
qualities I mean if they are  personally doing them and
they can let me know at
> <mailto:Gstweedy@xxxxxxx>Gstweedy@xxxxxxx
> it will be upto you.
> Bob will not be reading them himself, but Bob will be
scanning my books from now on and I'll  do what I can
to take out errors as far as I can but the fonts stuff I
don't feel capable of fixing the final proofer will need to
do these things.  But I will no longer be scanning
period! please and thank you take note of the following
books and what you choose to do about them I leave upto the
powers tha be who know better than I if a person could if
they could put them on the wish list I had hoped and prayed
such books could go into the library. This is and was not to
be I was told they were all garbage so that is what I'm
going by so that is the sorry sad state of affairs for
Gwen.
>  The list is as follows:
>
> Four Little Blessings Merrillee Whren
> That Wilder Boy Kim Vogel  Sawyer
> The Forbidden  Beberly Lewis
> When The Soul Mends Cindy Smallwood
> Rebel With a Caus life story of Franklin Graham
> White  Christmas Pie  Wanda E. Brunstetter
> The Longing Beverly Lewis
>
>  Gwen

Release Date: 10/29/09 14:49:00

--
Enjoy what you have rather than desiring what you don't
have. Just dreaming about nice things is meaningless; it is

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4563 (20091101) __________

http://www.eset.com