[bksvol-discuss] I was told the following books are garbage scrap them please

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 05:07:47 -0500

Attention everone:
Unless somebody lets me see some  reedeeming qualities I mean if they are
personally doing them and they can let me know at
Gstweedy@xxxxxxx
it will be upto you.
Bob will not be reading them himself, but Bob will be scanning my books from
now on and I'll  do what I can to take out errors as far as I can but the fonts
stuff I don't feel capable of fixing the final proofer will need to do these
things.  But I will no longer be scanning period! please and thank you take
note of the following books and what you choose to do about them I leave upto
the powers tha be who know better than I if a person could if they could put
them on the wish list I had hoped and prayed such books could go into the
library. This is and was not to be I was told they were all garbage so that is
what I'm going by so that is the sorry sad state of affairs for Gwen.
 The list is as follows:

Four Little Blessings Merrillee Whren
That Wilder Boy Kim Vogel  Sawyer
The Forbidden  Beberly Lewis
When The Soul Mends Cindy Smallwood
Rebel With a Caus life story of Franklin Graham
White  Christmas Pie  Wanda E. Brunstetter
The Longing Beverly Lewis

 Gwen