[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hymnals in etext or on bookshare

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 01:37:07 -0800

Hi Shelley. I have a brand new Braille Blazer I would consider selling. I only used it two or three times. I have a ton of blank paper to go with it, plus manuals etc. Contact me off list if interested. I'm not dying to sell since I really never used it and I hope to make a cookbook business out of it one of these days, but if you're willing to pay close to what I bought it for I would let it go. I don't remember the original price now. This applies to anyone else looking for an embosser. this is way off topic though so again, please write me privately if interested. Thanks.