[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Your book is about to expire

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:54:42 -0700

Hi Bud,

I have reported the glitch to engineering, and they will try to recreate
the error to see what might be going on. Alyssa, if you can send in the
title of the book that you received the emails about that would be
helpful in terms of giving them an additional case in point to work
with.  Hopefully we'll have this sorted out soon!

All good things,
Pavi