[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: Your book is about to expire.

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Madeleine Linares <madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 14:42:51 -0800

As you can see,I received this  this morning; whenI went to my checked-out
books list, the renewal option wasn't there. This is what is: Hold for
Cindy The Case Of The Caretaker's
Cat<https://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/552464/Hold%2Bfor%2BCindy%2BThe%2BCase%2BOf%2BThe%2BCaretaker%2527s%2BCat>
 Gardner,
Erle Stanley  Dec 13, 2012  Check