[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: Your book is about to expire

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 08:57:52 -0700

Hi Gang,

I don't know what's going on here. I got this message yesterday and forwarded it to this group for suggestions and have heard nothing. Since then I keep getting this same message like some piece of equipment has gone wild I've received six or seven of the same message. As I say, I don't do validation and wouldn't even know where to download a book for validatlion. Does anybody have any ideas as to what I should do, or should I just ignore it and it wlill maybe eventually go away.
Thanks much.

Bud

Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 09:57:37 -0500 (CDT)
From: Bookshare Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Your book is about to expire

Dear earl schwab,

Thank you for downloading A People's History of Sports in the United States for validation.

You've had this book checked out for validation since 5/27/2009. Each volunteer is allotted 14 days to proofread, convert, and re-upload the file. Your allotted time is scheduled to expire on 6/10/2009.

If you are in the middle of proofreading the book and would like to complete your work, visit the "My Checked-Out Books" link after login. Next to the book you are working on you will find links to Upload, Release or Renew the book. Select "Renew" to be granted 14 additional days to work on the book. Thank you, The Bookshare Team

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California