[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: Your book is about to expire

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 21:49:01 -0700

Hi guys,
I wonder what this is all about, I don't do any validating and wouldn't even know how to check out a book to validate. I don't recognize the book either, it's nothing I have scanned either. Maybe somebody can get this to the right person to figure it out.
Thanks.

Bud
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 22:31:17 -0500 (CDT)
From: Bookshare Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Your book is about to expire

Dear earl schwab,

Thank you for downloading A People's History of Sports in the United States for validation.

You've had this book checked out for validation since 5/27/2009. Each volunteer is allotted 14 days to proofread, convert, and re-upload the file. Your allotted time is scheduled to expire on 6/10/2009.

If you are in the middle of proofreading the book and would like to complete your work, visit the "My Checked-Out Books" link after login. Next to the book you are working on you will find links to Upload, Release or Renew the book. Select "Renew" to be granted 14 additional days to work on the book. Thank you, The Bookshare Team

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California