[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Your book is about to expire

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:40:38 -0700

Thank to Lori and Bob for responding to my note about my note from bookshare about validating. I guess I will just ignore it and it will go away like a bad dream. Somebody will catch it soon and the world will keep turning as if nothing happened.

Thanks again guys.

Bud
s At 10:15 AM 6/9/2009, you wrote:
Budd, I looked at Books in Processing, and the history of the book shows it checked out to you. As Carrie reads this list, she may respond; otherwise, I guess I would ignore the messages and the book should release. Very strange!

Cat Lover Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 09:57:37 -0500 (CDT)
From: Bookshare Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Your book is about to expire

Dear earl schwab,

Thank you for downloading A People's History of Sports in the United States for validation.

You've had this book checked out for validation since 5/27/2009. Each volunteer is allotted 14 days to proofread, convert, and re-upload the file. Your allotted time is scheduled to expire on 6/10/2009.

If you are in the middle of proofreading the book and would like to complete your work, visit the "My Checked-Out Books" link after login. Next to the book you are working on you will find links to Upload, Release or Renew the book. Select "Renew" to be granted 14 additional days to work on the book. Thank you, The Bookshare Team

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California

Bud Schwab