[bksvol-discuss] Re: First time proofreading

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:44:35 -0500

Oh yes, and I always resave the file with a name I want. Apparently now
Bookshare puts your name in the title of the file when you download it as a
proofreader. Don't worry about that. You can rename it anything you like.

And like Monica said, don't worry about a mistake. Carrie won't let anything
get into the collection that isn't good and there is very little you can do
to screw something up that you can't undo or someone can't undo. I find the
best way to learn is to jump in and do it.

Just pretend you're reading the book and you're fixing anything that might
be wrong.

I'll put up a book for you in a bit that you will have no trouble with, I
promise.

That will give you an idea of how books should look in a mini version anyway
since it will be a short children's book.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: While My Pretty One Knits by Anne Canadeo

See everything I've read this year at: www.michrxtech.com/books.html