[bksvol-discuss] Re: First time proofreading

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 22:36:33 -0500

Yup, I just checked and the rtf link is still there.

Just shows you how often I proofread versus scan. <smile> But I do have a couple books checked out, and since I keep a copy of the original on my hard drive, I hadn't paid attention to the links associated with each book except the renew link.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>