[bksvol-discuss] Crash

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 23:20:54 -0700

Hi, Shelley. I have the book you just submitted, and I know why it has too many
pages now. There are loads of blank pages that appear shouldn't be there. I
remember someone telling how to get rid of those before, but I don't remember
how, since I never had that problem before, so if anyone could refresh my
memory again, I'd appreciate it. The page numbers are all there, which is how I
know a lot of those blank pages shouldn't be there. Thanks, and take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.