[bksvol-discuss] Re: Never mind; I'm getting both

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 22:08:04 -0700

Hi, Cindy. *smile* The subject lines are very similar, and I know it throws
me for a loop sometimes, not being sure from which list the message came
from sometimes. You do have to pay close attention sometimes if you want to
know which list the message came from. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.