[bksvol-discuss] Re: Crash

  • From: The Pardees <fpardee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 21:47:54 -0400

Hi,
I also scan and edit in Kurzweil. Then save the book in a separate folder
as rtf. I then open it in Words and remove extra spaces with find and
replace. I then save it    and submit it. I have had no trouble with blank
pages being added. I have heard some people say that just adding and
removing a space in Words solves the problem. Before leaving words I have
checked the number of pages and they are the same as in Kurzweil.

Jim