[bksvol-discuss] Re: Crash

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 21:06:50 -0700

Sorry 'bout that, that's my mistake. I guess I should listen to more of them before I start to spout off. I guess I'm so used to some other lists that keep the same subject line for so long that the thread changes many times and no longer has anything to do with the content.
Again I'm sorry for sticking my nose in something I don't know about. This is a great list and I learn a lot about submitting books which is what I do quite a lot.

Regards.

Bud

At 06:21 PM 9/7/2004, you wrote:
It's about the book I'm validating, which is CRASH. As far as I can tell, that's still what I'm talking about...how to fix this book so I can upload it back to the site. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
<mailto:inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in your heart.