[bksvol-discuss] Re: Crash

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 18:04:43 -0700

Hi, Shelley. That's right. I knew it was something like that. I'll have to
see what I can do. It definitely was a good read. Thanks for scanning it.
Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.