[bksvol-discuss] Re: Confusion about the Master List

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 13:59:33 -0400

As long as we are looking at it to determine whether or not to scan it ourselves I can't see that it makes a difference whether it is being scanned in house or by volunteers. What I am wondering is whether titles are being removed as they enter the collection. That would make searching the list a lot easier. That is, it would make it a lot easier if there are books in the collection that are not on that master list. If the master list contains all titles that we should not bother to scan it is a one stop list to check.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Stephen Roberts

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: