[bksvol-discuss] Re: Children's bestsellers this week

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:25:40 -0500

The Lego Star Wars book finally came in and it is too big for my scanner,
and laid out in such a way that I might have to scan each page 3 or 4 times
to get all of the text for the page.

I suggest that if members want this book (it was a #1 best seller) that
Bookshare should process it on their bigger and faster scanner.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Mare's War by Tanita S. Davis