[bksvol-discuss] Re: Children's bestsellers this week

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 11:55:53 -0500

I wish I had come to this message before trying to explain a hologram myself. This did a better job. A good question, though, is how is a hologram created. I do recall reading something about that in the past and it has something to do with taking a picture with multiple cameras or with one camera which is moved around an object. Still not knowing how it is done that does make some sense if we are talking about a holographic projection, but how do they put it on a flat piece of paper? How do they do it when the image is a cartoon depiction like I suppose those penguins are? I suppose if I get curious enough I could look it up. I have been blind now for over twenty-one years and I understand that holograms have gotten better in that time. I wish I could see for myself.

Roger Loran Bailey

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: