[bksvol-discuss] Re: Children's bestsellers this week

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 00:39:19 -0500

I did Gallop and Waddle earlier today before work. They probably aren't as
exciting to Bookshare members because what makes the books so cool are the
holograms inside the book. The little penguin is so cute as it waddles! If
anyone is sighted or has sighted children, these are THE books you want to
see. If my son was still 5 or so years old I'd buy these books for him, even
brand new at full price if I had to. They are the most adorable children's
books I  have ever seen.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn Club by Gil
McNeil