[bksvol-discuss] Re: Celebrating Our Project Gemstone Winners and Participants

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 22:52:37 -0500

Wow, thanks to Monica and everyone who contributed prizes, and to all the volunteers who every day expand our reading choices. smile.

Judy s

Monica Willyard wrote:
Hi, everyone. I'm excited to be writing to you today to announce that the Project Gemstone winners have been chosen. To read about each of our participants, visit http://scannersguild.com/honoring-project-gemstone-champions/ You can also visit the page with the winners listed at

http://scannersguild.com/bookshare/announcing-our-project-gemstone-winners/

Here is a list of our six winners, each of whom will receive an Amazon gift certificate.

Ann P

Darrell

Deborah H.

Grace

Judy

Tracy

Congratulations to each of you. I would also like to thank Cindy Warford for sponsoring 3 of the prizes for this contest. What a wonderful group of people you all are. (smile)

Monica Willyard

Visit me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick