[bksvol-discuss] Re: Celebrating Our Project Gemstone Winners and Participants

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 15:21:39 -0400

Thank you.  And Congratulations to the other winners.  Monica, thanks for
organizing both contests.

And Thanks to all those who sponsored the contests. *****
Grace

Please sponsor me in the march for independence, Walk for Opportunity   in
Dallas Texas. Any amount will help, no matter how small.
Proceeds benefit the National Federation of the Blind Jernigan institute.
http://nfb.convio.net/site/TR/Events/General?px=1095161&pg=personal&fr_id=1040