[bksvol-discuss] Celebrating Our Project Gemstone Winners and Participants

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Discuss" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 17:17:28 -0400

Hi, everyone. I'm excited to be writing to you today to announce that the
Project Gemstone winners have been chosen. To read about each of our
participants, visit
http://scannersguild.com/honoring-project-gemstone-champions/  You can also
visit the page with the winners listed at

http://scannersguild.com/bookshare/announcing-our-project-gemstone-winners/

Here is a list of our six winners, each of whom will receive an Amazon gift
certificate.

Ann P

Darrell

Deborah H.

Grace

Judy

Tracy

Congratulations to each of you. I would also like to thank Cindy Warford for
sponsoring 3 of the prizes for this contest. What a wonderful group of
people you all are. (smile)

Monica Willyard

Visit me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick

JPEG image