[bksvol-discuss] Re: Celebrating Our Project Gemstone Winners and Participants

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bookshare Discuss" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 17:34:33 -0400

Congrats, everyone.
And thanks to Monica for organizing the contest and to Cindy for providing the prizes.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx> To: "Bookshare Discuss" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 5:17 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Celebrating Our Project Gemstone Winners and Participants

Hi, everyone. I'm excited to be writing to you today to announce that the
Project Gemstone winners have been chosen. To read about each of our
participants, visit
http://scannersguild.com/honoring-project-gemstone-champions/ You can also
visit the page with the winners listed at

http://scannersguild.com/bookshare/announcing-our-project-gemstone-winners/

Here is a list of our six winners, each of whom will receive an Amazon gift
certificate.

Ann P

Darrell

Deborah H.

Grace

Judy

Tracy

Congratulations to each of you. I would also like to thank Cindy Warford for
sponsoring 3 of the prizes for this contest. What a wonderful group of
people you all are. (smile)

Monica Willyard

Visit me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick