[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braillenote questions

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 08:04:03 -0500

Shelly,  contact Pulse Data and obtain the latest version of the
BrailleNote software.  It will likely fix your filesize limitation.

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Shelley L. Rhodes" <rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
05/12/2004 10:43 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Braillenote questions

O.k. it hasn't refused another .rtf since Ella Enchanted, but I have to
wonder, was it supposed to do that.

I have another question for those using a Braillenote.  I have version 5
of
Keysoft, but there are still files that it refuses to open.  I guess it
thinks they are too large, but I do all my editing on the braillenote and
don't want to stop because they are being difficult in refusing to open.
Has anyone experienced this.  It happens primarily with .rtf files over
three hundred pages, or ones with fancy formatting.  it is down right
annoying.

Thanks for any tips on how to solve this.  I use a Braillenote QT, and
compact flash cards to access my files, as active sinc is once in a while
not to reliable for me.

Thanks for the help.

rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"One glance at a book and you hear