[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braillenote questions

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 23:04:49 -0400

I will be glad to do that.  I have four files so far.

Oasis a Parent's Guide to Aspergers
Once Upon a Horse by Susan Germain
People of Vision
How to Argue and Win Every.

And Ella Enchanted was the one so far that has reduced dramatically in
number of pages and text content when um translated.

Other files however have had double pages, with blanks in them, which is
really annoying.

Will definitely be zipping files to him.  As this is frustrating, as these
are larger files, and I want to put them up in the collection, but can't.

Will be doing some spring cleaning on the BN now  that school is over, and
it is time to relax.  smile, so will be cleaning up the flash disk.  I
usually use the compact flash cards while editing, just force of habit I
guess, went a couple of months, without a flash disk, something about a
circuit, broken or something.

rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"One glance at a book and you hear
the voice of another person, perhaps