[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare.org announces improved searching on its site

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 09:18:22 -0400

Cindy,

What you described works well.  The only problem is that if you're trying to
search for an author (e.g., Lackey), who has a large amount of books in the
collection, you're faced with the same type o difficulty.  It's easy enough
to get to the results, it's difficult to scroll through them.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services