[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare.org announces improved searching on its site

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 10:48:32 -0700 (PDT)

I see your point. I was thinking more of the download
page one, if one is looking for a book b a particular
author or if one knew the title.

Last night, despite Jake's information that I wouldn't
be able to use  "n" (you were, of course, right, Jake)
I tried that and then tried holding both the down
arrow and the pg down key to see if I could scroll
quickly and still read the titles or authors, but it
went too fast.  (smile)

Cindy

<http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksBySimpleSearch.html>

<http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAdvancedSearch.html>