[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare.org announces improved searching on its site

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:52:12 -0700 (PDT)

Everything has its price. (smile) There's so much more
to search through, i.e., both authors' names and
titles, it takes a lot longer to get a result, even
with DSL. Be patient (smile).  Although I didn't log
in first. Maybe it goes faster it you do, though I
don't see why that would make a difference (I was
trying with a one-word children's book title, since I
lost patience waiting for my author search or
multiple-word title search.)

Cindy

<http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksBySimpleSearch.html>

<http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAdvancedSearch.html>