[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare.org announces improved searching on its site

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:49:53 -0500

I want to say thanks for the search feature updates even before I go check it out. Even if I find some negative aspects of the new search features, I still want to say I appreciate the work that's been done on it. I'm sure I will find it to be improved. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Instructor
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gustavo Galindo" <Gustavo.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>