[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare.org announces improved searching on its site

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:31:15 -0400

Hi Kellie,

Considering the cost of updates, I'm sorry to say that maybe that is a bug they've done away with. I've never had the problem with the markers disappearing in 6.whatever I'm using. With dynamic web pages however, the markers may put you in unexpected places. Do you think that maybe they've changed the name/address of the web page you are going to if it is a dynamic page??? If so, that would explain the disappearing markers.

Dave

At 11:29 AM 6/24/2005, you wrote:
Hi Dave,
I've got JFW 5.1, and while the place marking feature is there, the place
markers spontaneously disappear at frequent intervals. I was very
disappointed to discover this because I was very excited about using that
feature.
Kellie