[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books on the Step 1 Page

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 14:17:32 -0700 (PDT)

It's in the Bookshare collection, but I suggest you make mockingbird one word
instead of two.

  Carrie

estin <estin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Does any one know whare I can get to kill a mocking bird

> [...]

K. Hamilton,
>Anita Blake book, sitting on my hard drive. It will probably
only take a
>few hours to validate, as the scan is excellent, but I've not
been in a
>rush. Why? Because I approved Guilty Pleasures, the first book
in that
>series, positively ages ago, and it's still in the admin queue.
Perhaps
>it's my own bias, but I figure, why rush it? People will want to
read the
>books in order, so I'll do this one once the first book goes up.

>As to clearing out step 1, a suggestion, then, would be to
occasionally
>validate books you're not interested in. I've validated a
western romance,
>a few textbooks, and some Hooked On Phonics Books, none of which
are of any
>interest to me. And trust me, the western romance is at the very
bottom of
>the heap of things I want to read.

>And if the books linger, so be it. After all, maybe one day
someone will be
>looking for a book, and discover it hiding on the Step 1 page.

>Only my two cents. Everyone's Bookshare experience, and
philosophy, will
>differ.

>Lora

8/14/2006

>bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get
a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in
the subject line.