[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books on the Step 1 Page

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 00:17:43 -0400

There are a good many history books which Kenneth Cross submitted and I validated. some of these are of interest to a wider audience than others. (I notice a couple more about Hawthorne. Apparently not many validators are interested in him at the moment.) I will get to the Hawthorne books when I finish what I am currently working on.

I am less concerned with the download list size than I am that quality of books keep improving. Children and those new to braille are particularly put off by poor quality.

E.