[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare book club?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:28:31 -0500

They could be blocking it.  I would call your ISP about that.  If a
"address" gets on the "red list" so I am told, it gets blocked, or at least
the ISPs have a choice of blocking or not.  Blindprogramming the list serv
where I get some of my articles from, was blocked by my ISP, and I had to
ask them to unblock it.  apparently the actual company does do spamming but
not the Blindnews mailing list.  So their words to me, were "call us if it
gets blocked again" and we can unblock it for you.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com