[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare book club?

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:22:31 -0800

Hi. I would be running the list on a business server that I have access to. I promise you that the list would be totally free and without ads. There are other free list providers besides freelists, but most of them do have ads or you have to know someone to actually get a list. I would be willing to give the bookshare community a list as long as I don't have to babysit it. In other words, I don't want to moderate it. I would probably join just because it is on the server that I am running but that's about it.

At 04:43 AM 2/24/2005 -0500, you wrote:

Where would you run the list off of? Am curious that there are better options out there cuz I thought this was about as good as it gets for lists that are free and without ads.