[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare book club?

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:55:07 -0800

Hi. Yes, there is. Send a blank message to the following address. Note that that list is for general discussion, unlike this list. Also note that it gets less traffic and generally tends to be more off topic.

bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just put the word s u b s c r i b e in the body and subject. I have to spell it out because of the stupid freelists software. Also, I would be happy to start a separate list using decent mailing list software if there is enough interest.

At 12:32 PM 2/22/2005 -0500, you wrote:
Is there a virtual book club of some kind among BookShare readers?  If
so, how does one join?  If not, what ideas about it might have been
discussed?

Jamal