[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare book club?

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:25:51 -0600

Hi, Jamal! As far as I know, there isn't an official book club. However, there may be some small groups of Bookshare members who have formed them. I know that a while back, Jane Sheehan tried to start a conference call once a month to discuss books that are currently being read, but I don't think it ever took off. A book club is a great idea, though. Take care!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <Jamal.Mazrui@xxxxxxx>