[bksvol-discuss] Re: Banned Books Week

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:52:00 -0400

I was thinking that first book was probably not an easy scan. Maybe the
outsourcers will tackle that one? Any book with all that IM speak is a hard
scan. The last one I did I spent a lot of time on and then a PQ version made
it into the collection just before mine did.

I am looking for the list of all 460 books that were reported as banned
books in 2009. It's just interesting to see what kinds of books are
"banned".

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Heart Mender by Andy Andrews