[bksvol-discuss] Re: Banned Books Week

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 14:13:24 -0700

I would believe it. Many people who talk about subscribing to such values as
freedom of speech really don't when the rubber hits the road. There's a
great book about that subject called "Free Speech for Me But Not for Thee",
by Nat Hentoff, not currently on Bookshare. It was quite enlightening.

Evan