[bksvol-discuss] Attempting a b s o copy

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 06:30:43 -0700 (PDT)

hi All
Wick question.
I downloaded a book that I wanted to redsubmit as a BSO copy. I tried using
fixing it and saving it in m s word but i resubmitted it and it came across
without page breaks so it wasn't accepted. I tried it again  using Kes and it
workked. The problem is that it would only save as a Kes file. If I submit it
as a kes file will it e converted to r t f? Thanks.

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.