[bksvol-discuss] To Lisa, (was Re: where to write)

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 02:39:58 -0400

Lisa, I echo what Cindy had to say on this one. I am on another list where you reply to the sender by default. It drives me nuts, and I find myself replying less often and answering the same questions over and over again on that list. One of the strengths of this list is its usefullness in teaching people about scanning and validating. If people can't read the replies to questions asked, they will learn more slowly and will have to post to the list to be sent a copy of the answer too. In the end, I believe the list would not run as smoothly as it does now, resulting in even more list traffic.

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.