[bksvol-discuss] Re: Admin. Q

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:39:56 -0800 (PST)

Tom, I hope that never happens. Books sometimes sit on
the step-one list for a long time, when no one seems
to want them. I've taken a lot so they won't get
rejected--at one point Marissa was going to reject or
delete books that had been on the list for more than
six months. I plan to validate every one that I have,
and if I live long enough, take more. I figure they
might as well sit in my queue a on the page one queue,
especially when people complain that that list is too
long.

Time and time again I've suggested that people
validate their own books *if* they see that they're
not moving off the download list, and some people do,
but it seems that some other people don't really care.

Cindy