[bksvol-discuss] Re: Admin. Q

  • From: "Jane Dickison" <jane53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 11:45:47 -0500

Hi Ernie,

I think for the most part what you say is true.  I have to admit that for a
while I was timid about submitting. I submitted a book once that was taken for
validation.  When I looked on the download page later it was there.  Knowing
that it was a pretty good scan, I downloaded it to see what the problem was.
It was far worse than the copy I submitted.  I took my copy, read and
re-submitted it.  Since then, I try to do that most of the time.  Recently I
uploaded The White Indian series.  I hope someone who enjoys reading them will
validate them.  In watching this site, I can tell who takes this mission
seriously.  I can't tell you how many things I have learned.

Jane D.