[bksvol-discuss] Dreamland books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:36:30 -0800 (PST)

Regina,

When you reject a book, it is gone--well, it turns
out, not completely. It's gone from our sight, but
bookshare keeps it somewhere, because I once asked for
a rejected book to be put back on the download list so
I could validate it--it had been rejected  in error,
the person having intended to release it-- and Gustavo
did out it back.

Tom, you can re-submit your books if you still have
them, or either you or Regina can ask Gustavo to
please put them back on the download list.

Cindy

--- regina alvarado <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>