[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question re homonyms in context

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 07:12:05 -0500

This is a very interesting topic for me, because when I could hear speech,
Jaws was not available.  I do remember that on my first computer, a DOS
computer, in my email, in Braille, it spelled read and unread, as in
messages that have been read or unread, as the color red, and unred, and
this really seemed so dumb to me.  Now Jaws at least spells things correctly
provided they are written correctly.

Just some input.

Sue S.