[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question re homonyms in context

  • From: "Robert Riddle" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 01:31:08 -0700

Well, modern synthesizers use what are called triads to creat speech. FOr example,
My feet were made of lead.
I want to lead the batallion.
The synthesizer uses groups of three words, I want to lead, made of lead, to creat sentences and determine how these words are pronounced, leed versus led invalid versus invalid. It's usually consistant in it's pronunciation, but errors do occur in some cases.

This is of course just how I have figured it out, I am open to being corrected, though.