[bksvol-discuss] Re: A proofreading problem to watch out for.

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 19:52:57 -0400

Roger, I opened Word Pad just to play with it. I can't find a way to show
the hidden marks like you an in Word. I know that in the past I was told
Open Office does not work well with Jaws, but I thought I saw someone say
that maybe now it does? I might have uninstalled Open Office but let me see
if I still have it. I should have it either on my desktop or my laptop; I
only uninstalled it in once place. Open Office is free from
openoffice.organd it works a lot like Word from what I remember.

Ok, Open Office does display the formatting like Word will. But I am still
working on how to do a find and replace in OO.

It's not the ^p like it is in Word.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Blood is the Sky by Steve Hamilton <br>