[birdky] Re: NEW PHOTO QUIZ

  • From: "Scott and Glenda Record" <sgrecord@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxx>, "BIRDKY" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:08:48 -0500

FW: What is this?I haven't seen any debate so far and I'm dying to know what
everyone thinks are in the photos so I'll start out with an educated guess.
First the easy ones...Mallard, Pintail, Black duck.  Now the rest that I'm not
so sure of... American widgeon (1),  Green w-teal (1),  Blue w-teal (2),
Greater Scaup (1).   Total 7 species.